Friday, August 8, 2014

Randomness

Ok- so here we go.  Random pictures from the summer.  First, we start with volleyball camps all summer and Paige bringing this precious little dog everywhere! 

Next, I think we personally paid McDonald's bills this summer... I am on Happy Meal strike.  

Next pic is my hubby hiking with my baby.  I love this picture.  

Next pic is me and my cousins that we never see!  It was great to see them.

No, Chris is not having an affair.  That's him and his mother going to Tuachan!  They had a great time!

Next pic is our little garden and the red potatoes that were awesome!!!!  Our garden was awesome this year and we loved the spoils!!

Lastly, when Chris went to Idaho for a pool job, he ate at our college favorite BIG JUDS!!!  It was amazing to see that big ol' burger again and he even brought me a t-shirt!! WOO HOO!!









No comments:

Post a Comment