Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Beast Mode

My sweet dancing, singing daughter has a "beast mode" and I am so HAPPY!!!!  For years, I have questioned if this feisty mama was going to ever like sports.  Those days are over!!!  Paigey was a beast in basketball this year... praise the lord.  She was a lean, mean, stealing machine.  While the dribbling was a little shady at times, she was an animal and it was so fun to watch.  She did a great job and she knew it!  Pretty much after every game, she would tell her brother, "I scored more points than you" or "I can't even watch your games because you aren't as aggressive as me."  Brock has reached the limit and is playing better than ever just to get his sister to SHUT UP!  Let the rivalry begin!! Way to go Paigey!  So proud of you!










No comments:

Post a Comment