Saturday, November 22, 2014

Halloween 2014

So mom's in season and life has been pretty much crazy!  I had games in California on the 30th and the 1st.  So, Chris packed up the car and drove me to California to watch my team play, drove me home for Halloween, drove me back to California on the 1st for my team to play, and then drove me back home after!!!! WHEW!!!!! I love my husband and I wouldn't have missed Halloween for the world!!!!  The kids had a blast.  Paige was a sparkly witch (not to be confused with an ugly, regular witch), Brock was a hot dog/ bull rider (costume was a PAIN) and Wyatt was Ironman.  We headed to the school for the parade and I got to help in the kids classes!  Totally awesome!  After a day filled with candy, we headed to Aunt les and Uncle Bob's for some killer soup and cornbread.  A few hours at the ward party, and we were off for more candy.  Sheesh!  Brock realized within 5 minutes that his costume was a PAIN!  Kids were squeezing it, punching it, and chasing him.  Since the leg holes were so narrow, Brock could barely walk in it, and definitely could not run in it to defend himself!!!  Poor guy.  It was a fantastic day filled with family.  I love it.























No comments:

Post a Comment