Monday, May 5, 2014

Volleyball Trips are PURE FUN

So my last volleyball trip was pure fun.  First, it began with surprising Paige and Grace that they got to go!!!! :) Seriously, these little girls were so so so excited.  They watched and sang Frozen for hours-- ate treats-- swam-- played volleyball-- played barbies-- they were so great.  The best part was that they got to stand with the team on the bench and cheer.  What a great experience!!!

Then, we ran into some UFC fighters!!  I spotted them and one of the mom's finished the job while I was coaching.  Isn't she cute and tiny?  My team played great, and finished the season 7th out of 30 teams for their age division.  I was so proud.  I will miss coaching Halle.  It has been so fun to push her and see her grow so much.  What a great year!









No comments:

Post a Comment