Monday, March 24, 2014

Funny Stuff

So we have been pretty busy around these parts lately.  Grandma had the kiddos over for a Grandma Day and they prepared all of us adults a delicious dinner.  Paige was in heaven to be with the big girls. The next picture I absolutely LOVE.  My neice Halle is #9 and the look on her face is priceless... not to mention my little 6 year old in the background having a PARTY!!  Seriously, it was amazing to have Paige with me to stand by me on the sidelines while I coached and she celebrated.

The next few are... HILARIOUS.  Wyatt and Nash-- basically a skinny Mr. T and Hulk Hogan.  Wyatt had a blast playing over there.  He pretty much handled Nash and then moved on to the big man... HUDDY.  After sitting on his head a few times, Huddy was toast.  Wyatt pretty much man-handled him!! (Thanks Hud.)  We love living by cousins.










No comments:

Post a Comment